There are ways to boost the immune system using herbal tea remedies. You can support your health with varieties of tea as natural remedies since it existed. Now, finding a great alternative to make one’s health great enough to withstand any possible virus that comes your way. There are alternative options for us to pump up our inner defenses.
This is what I call teas good for the immune system when consumed regularly helps you and your family’s health thrive. I ranked it according to the tea’s popularity and consumption rate.
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links which I get commission if you click and purchase through my links.
- Chaga Tea – is an exceptional tea that they call the King of Mushrooms. The perfect herbal tea that has a smooth and rich flavor you will love. You are on your way to a great well being consuming this ancient healing miracle. This tea soothes intestinal upset and supports a sluggish or failing immune system. To get a cheaper option, try Chaga Loose Leaf.
- Elderberry Tea – an old herbal remedy to boost your immune system. It boasts proteins to heal cold and flu viruses. The only tea with the largest Phytochemicals to maintain our overall health. Its exceptional flavonol levels make it an immune system powerhouse.
- Burdock Root Tea – include this as part of your diet to improve your well-being. Its unique flavor and healing properties are essential to deeply nurture your body.
- Holy Basil Tea – from health to spiritual concerns, this peppery basil tea is famous to be miraculous and fortifies your body with good adaptogens. In Ayurvedic medicine, it spiritually protects and physically heals your body.
- Ashwagandha Tea – it comes from Indian root, what they called an ancient medicinal herb. Drinking this tea reduces anxiety and stress, helps fight depression, boosts fertility and testosterone in men, and includes improving brain function.
- Hibiscus Tea – this refreshing beverage contains Vitamin C and bioflavonoids. It is famous for its Anthocyanin pigments (Anthocyanin pigments and associated flavonoids have demonstrated the ability to protect against a myriad of human diseases) that protect you against potential conditions.
- Matcha Green Tea – one of my favorite teas. Matcha gives you that energizing effect and boost whenever you feel tired. It is popular in Japanese tea houses during tea ceremonies. Pack with antioxidants including the powerful EGCg, calms the mind and relaxes the body, provides vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc, and magnesium and prevents disease.
- Mullein Leaf Tea – it has been used in centuries to treat a variety of ailments including chronic coughs, colds, and asthma. Some studies said the tea may possess powerful antiviral properties. It posses antibacterial properties and may treat infections caused by bacteria.
- Organic Astragalus Root Tea – in history, they used this root tea as an immune booster. It is used for the common cold, upper respiratory infections, seasonal allergies, swine flu, fibromyalgia, anemia, HIV/AIDS, and to strengthen and regulate the immune system.
- Licorice Root Tea – a popular tea flavor and a cure-all concoction for the Egyptians. It is used to soothe gastrointestinal problems, food poisoning, stomach ulcers, and heartburn. This root tea can speed the repair of the stomach lining and restore balance. In addition, it cleanses your respiratory system.
- Nettle Leaf Tea – is a gentle diuretic to flush away toxins from the body. It contains a wide variety of nutrients that act as antioxidants in your body. It helps you heal and fight infections and may even reduce inflammation.
- Ginger Root Tea – an invigorating tea that soothes your senses. It fights off respiratory problems, improves stomach performance, strengthens your immunity with its high antioxidant levels, improves blood circulation, and with a lot of health benefits that come along with it.
- Calendula Flower Tea – is popular to treat minor ailments like gastric and intestinal inflammation from infection. Known to soothe digestive issues and used as a natural remedy to fight the bacterial infection.
- Organic Red Clover Tea – contains “isoflavones” when consumed it changes in women’s body to phytoestrogens to get relief from reproductive issues or hormone imbalance. Known as an excellent blood purifier that detoxifies and purifies your body from toxins.
- Eucalyptus Leaf Tea – are a great source of antioxidants, particularly flavonoids that protect your body from oxidative stress and free radical damage. It can decrease mucus and alleviates you from common cold and cough.
- Digestive Nirvana Blend – this organic and spicy flavored tea supports a healthy digestive system. The main herb components of this tea are a) Anise seed – known as an expectorant b) Ginger Root – fights respiratory problems and more health benefits c) Papaya leaf – as an antifungal and antimicrobial herb d) Licorice root – to ease muscle cramps and support the respiratory tract e) Fennel seed – for digestive, respiratory and vision support.
- Hyssop Tea – known as an aid to soothing problems in the digestive, intestinal, and respiratory problems including liver and gallbladder conditions.
- Rose Hips Tea – is rich in antioxidants and may support a healthy immune system. It has been linked to numerous benefits, you can read more here.
- Divine Immunity Blend – a blend of herbs and fruit. This is easy to drink tea that strengthens your system. The herbs that combined this refreshing drink; Hyssop, Elderberry, Nettle leaf, Lemongrass, Wild Cherry Bark, Rose Hips, Lemon balm, Astragalus root, and Cranberry.
- Cranberry Tea – improves immune function, reducing inflammation, and flush our toxins out of your body.