Matcha tea powder can be used in baking and cooking. Here are some ways to use matcha tea powder in your recipes:
- Baked goods: Matcha tea powder can be easily incorporated into baked goods like muffins, scones, healthy cookies, and more¹.
- Seasoning: Mix matcha tea powder with garlic, cumin, lemon, mustard or other seasonings and sprinkle it over cauliflower pieces and bake it in a 400F oven for 20 minutes or so until it’s crisp-tender².
- Extra-thick matcha: Scoop 3 ladlefuls of high-grade matcha powder into your strainer and sift. Pour boiling water into a teacup (about 2 ounces), then add half of the water to your powder. Circle back and forth with your whisk, carefully combining the powder with the water. Don’t add all the water at one time—it will clump³.
Naoki Matcha Organic All Purpose Blend
With over 800 plus reviews, you will love adding this powder to your ice cream, early morning beverages and desserts. It has all the benefits you get from caffeine and L-Theanine. Added with all the benefits of drinking matcha to your daily routine will improve your lifestyle in many ways.
Try Naoki Fine Japanese Matcha
(1) Matcha Powder Benefits | How To Use Matcha Powder – University Health News. https://universityhealthnews.com/daily/nutrition/matcha-tea-benefits-7-tips-for-how-to-use-matcha-powder-for-better-health/.
(2) 8 Techniques to Use Matcha or Sencha Green Tea Powder … – SEI MEE TEA LLC. https://groundgreentea.com/blog/8-techniques-to-use-matcha-or-green-tea-powder-in-your-daily-cooking/.
(3) How to Make Matcha, Japanese Green Tea, Step by Step. https://www.bonappetit.com/drinks/non-alcoholic/slideshow/how-to-make-matcha.
(4) How to Cook and Bake with Matcha Green Tea Powder—and Why. https://www.bonappetit.com/trends/article/how-to-cook-and-bake-with-matcha-green-tea-powder-and-why.