You want to buy last minute surprises for Dad or your husband and you don’t know what makes them happy. We curated some list of gifts that your father or husband would appreciate. Each of the items is created to make them fully appreciate your effort in giving them a gift.
Here is our list of special Dad gifts:
1. Massage – Whether its Thai or Swedish, any massage therapy certificate can help to relieve stress and relax the body. It can also help to improve circulation, reduce pain, and promote healing. Men like as women love to be pampered too. Massage is the best way for him to simply enjoy his day without any distractions.
2. Happy Father’s Day Gift Basket – This gift basket is a perfect way to show your father how much you appreciate him. It includes all the essentials for a delightful tea experience such as an assortment of loose-leaf teas, a tea infuser, and some delicious treats. Every item in this basket has been chosen with care to create the ultimate gift intended to bring joy and relaxation to your special dad. It’s sure to put a smile on his face and remind him of how much he is loved and cherished. So, celebrate Dad this Father’s Day with a unique tea gift! (Note: Make sure he drinks tea)
3. Personalized Dad Mug – Get a customize mug with his favorite quote or his name on it. This Father’s Day let him enjoy a cup of his favorite drink in this special mug and show him how much you care. Add on a box of his favorite tea or cookie to make it even more special.
4. Gift Subscription – Give him the gift of convenience with a subscription box! Some of the best subscription boxes offer different combinations of food and manly items, so it’s perfect to choose something that he has to explore. Whether it has different blends of tea or something he can use every day.
5. Visa Gift Card – Give him the chance to pick out his favorite tea and what best way to do that then with a Visa gift card? He can easily use it online or in store at his local tea shop! It’s the perfect way to let him choose exactly what he likes and save some money.
6. Day off on a short vacation – If you really want to spoil him, plan a day trip or short vacation for him and his favorite food experience. Take him to a tea house and let him sample some of the delicious blends and pastries they have to offer.
7. An outdoor dinner or picnic – Surprise him with an outdoor dinner or picnic with a variety of food depending on his taste. You don’t need to decorate or bring food if you take him out to dinner. Just make it special for him too! He’ll be so touched by your thoughtfulness and love for him.
8. Hobby oriented gifts – Get him something related to his favorite hobbies. He will be so thrilled with the thoughtfulness of your gift. It could be anything from a new tea mug or travel tumbler. To a book or magazine about tea he’s been wanting to read. A good mix and match of gifts will definitely make him feel like you care for him.
Remember that giving gifts doesn’t always have to be expensive. The main point is that you took the time and effort to find something special for him. Show your appreciation with a gift that will speak to his heart and make him smile! Good luck in finding the perfect gift.